The main objective of business coaching is making the business/entrepreneur more effective, efficient and profitable by:
- Identifying the right goals for your business
- Working through a plan to achieve these goals
- Completing plans within a stated time-frame and reviewing progress along the way
- Growing a business, divesting or changing business direction
Coaching can help with all areas of business and entrepreneurial development i.e.
1. Business Mission and Vision
2. Reviewing the Current Situation
3. Business Goals-Setting and Tracking
4. Problem Intervention, Solving and Decision-Making
5. Implementing and measuring progress
6. Developing Business, Strategic & Operational Plans
7. Operational Management and Staff training.